2016 will mark 5 years since I first registered my business. When I started, I was just like the shy person at school, I half put up my hand to say, ok here I am, I’ll give this a go and probably do a couple of weddings a year. I never thought that 5 years on I would be where I am now; about to crack 50 weddings. 50 may not sound a lot but I also have a full time job. It is only possible to photograph weddings with the support from my family and also my bosses. It isn’t always easy to juggle photography in my everyday life and because of that I do only take on a certain number of weddings each year. Why do I photograph weddings? Plain and simple… I thoroughly enjoy it. I have so much fun and as long as people keep asking me to photograph their weddings and, I suppose, as long as the passion is still there, I will keep doing them.
So I come to the main reason for this post. To celebrate 5 years, cracking the 50 mark in 2016, I am giving one lucky couple who books the Deluxe Wedding Package in 2016-2017 their wedding photography for free (via redemption).*
That’s right, book my Deluxe Wedding Package for 2017 (2016 clients are already in the draw) and you will go into the draw to win your wedding package refunded in full. Simply head to www.shaunrosephotography.com and hit the contact tab and fill in all your details to find out if your date for 2017 is still available. The draw will take place at the conclusion of all weddings in 2017 and the winner will be notified via email. Remember, I can only take on a limited number of weddings per year, so be quick.
Terms & Conditions
- Only weddings taking place between 1st January 2016 and December 31st 2017 are eligible.
- Only open for people who book my Deluxe Wedding Package.
- The refund only applies to the amount of the Deluxe Wedding Package and excludes travel, accommodation, car hire and anything else outside of the Deluxe Wedding Package.
- No date will be held without a deposit paid.
- Draw will take place on the 31st December, 2017.
- Please note 2016 is already fully booked.